Johnson

Johnson

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

9 month stats

We had Clay's 9 month check-up today and all is well. Learned that he had his first (of many more to come, I'm sure) virus. He was running a fever this weekend, but didn't have any other symptoms. He seemed fine on Sunday, but I did notice that he looked like he had some little pink bumps on his tummy. Since he is fair skinned and doing the army crawl these days, I figured it was just from crawling on the carpet. Anyway, yesterday evening, it was really looking like a rash. Thankfully today I had his regular check-up appointment and learned (Actually my mom diagnosed it about an hour before I went to the appointment) that he had Roseola, which is a virus common for babies to get at his age. Anyway, seems kinda like a milestone, Clay getting his first virus...
Anyway, here are his 9 month stats:
Weight: 18 lbs. 14 oz. -20th percentile
Height: 27 3/4 inches 50th percentile
Growing away

2 comments:

-C said...

he is so darn cute. had to be said.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone


I know I am onto something good, now I can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE to sell and make extra money.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is what ebay users dream to have