Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
So here are some things my little 9 month old does now:
- claps his hands on command, or when you sing if your happy and ya know it, or just for fun!
- does the army crawl and gets faster and faster everyday
- knows the car and will begin to whine before you even open the door to put him in his car seat
- has become more and more interested in toys ( but the stacking cups are still, by far, his favorite)
- plays "catch" (I roll him the ball and he rolls it back)
- says mama and dada
- is very ticklish
-LOVES to eat solid foods. You would be amazed how much such this skinny baby can eat!!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Here are a couple pictures of what he has been getting into!
Humm... mommy, what do you carry around in this bag all the time?Helping mommy unpack the groceries! (He really did take quite a few items out of the grocery bag for me. Now if I can only get him to put them where they belong ;)
Here is a video of our little guy's scooting skills