Johnson

Johnson

Friday, March 12, 2010

9 months

I can hardly believe that my baby boy is 9 months. It's even harder to believe that we will be celebrating his first birthday is just a few short months. Ya know, I have always heard moms talk about how quickly kids grow up and I never really understood it until I had my own. I seriously feel like I just gave birth to him YESTERDAY. Ok, I can go on and on about how big he is and how I can't believe it, but I'll stop now...

So here are some things my little 9 month old does now:

- claps his hands on command, or when you sing if your happy and ya know it, or just for fun!
- does the army crawl and gets faster and faster everyday
- can pick up food with his finger and thumb and feed himself
- has 3 teeth, one has totally come in and is working on the other two
- gets his feelings hurt when you tell him "no"
- knows the car and will begin to whine before you even open the door to put him in his car seat
- smiles ALL THE TIME!
- has become more and more interested in toys ( but the stacking cups are still, by far, his favorite)
- plays "catch" (I roll him the ball and he rolls it back)
- says mama and dada
- talks constantly, except when we are walking around in a store (too much to look at I guess...)
- is very ticklish
-LOVES to eat solid foods. You would be amazed how much such this skinny baby can eat!!
showing off his 3 teeth (2 bottom and one on the top left... you can see the very tip of it if you look really closely)
if you're happy and ya know it clap your hands
eating finger foods!
ahhhhahhh I got it!

1 comment:

Chip Burkitt said...

*smiles all the time* - takes after his mom.