Johnson

Johnson

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Missions Conference

This week is missions conference at our church. It has been great to hear from so many missionaries about their ministry and their passion. I have been so consumed with this whole pregnancy thing that I really have not thought about the Philippines in awhile. Of course, this week reminds me of the great year we had in the Philippines and how much we miss it. This week reminds me of how much people around the world need to know about the love of Jesus Christ. So, I began looking at our pictures and came across the slide show I made to show at church when we came back. I thought some of you might like to see it!
Rob and I only know what we are called to do today. We are uncertain of where the Lord might lead us in the future. But one thing we know for sure, we have a heart for missions and will always be involved in missions in one way or the other. Whether it be supporting missionaries or going overseas ourselves, we will always support missions.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Yeah, I'm glad you posted this. I've seen some of these pictures, but not all of them. Since we weren't there to see your presentation it was great to see it.