Johnson

Johnson

Thursday, May 01, 2008

What's for Dinner?

Crystal, this is for you...

Yes, that's right we had corn on the cob for dinner! One night this week I really didn't feel like cooking dinner. I had just gone to the grocery store and bought corn on the cob ( I had to buy a pack of 5). Produce here in the Philippines does not last that long, so I thought I might as well make all 5 of them in one meal.

For those of you who don't know, when Doug and Crystal first got married she told us that her family had meals where they ate corn on the cob. Of course, we all asked, "Is that all?" When I met Rob, being the Nebraska boy that he is, he said that his family use to have nights when all they ate was corn on the cob. Well, if you can't beat them, join 'em!!!

3 comments:

-C said...

LOL!! It makes me hungry for fresh corn on the cob. :) Although the rule at teh Moyer house was that you had to wear a shirt to the table. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!Maybe we will have a corn on the cob night.But everyone here would want some kind of meat.
Miss Missa

Anonymous said...

We are having corn on the cob tonight in honor of y'all.With our shirts on, thank you!!

Miss Missa