Johnson

Johnson

Sunday, March 16, 2008

We're Back...

Well, we survived!! We are back from the High School OE. We had a great time! It was fun getting to know the students better and building homes for those that really need it. We are at home right now, where the internet is really slow, so I am not going to bother trying to post pictures and all the things we did over our trip. I will try to make it to school soon to post! Hope you are all doing well. Just wanted to let you all know that we are back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I missed you both!! I will try to call tonight, Sunday, after 7:00 pm which I know is Monday morning your time. I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!
Love,
Mom

Renee said...

Glad you got back safely. We can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Johnson! It's 'the blog'!

I must say one of my few regrets from the trip was not ever getting to see Mr. Johnson mix cement. I heard he was the cement mixing king, but I never saw it. :( Watching Mr. Johnson mix cement sounds like good fun, at least more fun than actually doing the mixing myself. :P