Johnson

Johnson

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jr. High OE

Well, for those of you who don't know what OE is, it stands for Outdoor Education. And it is basically a annual missions/ educational trip. Rob and I are squad leaders. We have 9 Jr. Highers on our squad. Our squad name is Buy Ontake one. Ontake is the name of a volcano in Japan. Well, we leave for OE on Sunday. It is a week long trip. If you think about it, we would appreciate your prayers. I mean, just look at this picture of them... It's going to be a fun week! In case you want to pray more specifically, here are their names (from Left to right in the pic): Heong Young, Colin, Jeriah, Luke, Elizabeth, Josie, Deborah, Jeen, and Grace!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I'll be praying that you have a wonderful time, and that the kids will grow together and change them. I miss you guys so much, and appreciate seeing your pictures and updates. I decided to get a blog for South Africa too. It just makes updating family and friends easier. I can't believe I leave Thursday...aaggh! Love and miss you both so much!

Anonymous said...

Looks like junior highers are the same all over the world! We will be in prayer for a fun time, but one of spiritual growth for all.

Love,
Mom

Andrea said...

Have fun! It definitely looks like you'll have your share of laughter :) I'll throw a prayer up for you!