Johnson

Johnson

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Open Doors...

Here I find myself, sitting at PJ's Coffee shop doing something I have been meaning to do for a LONG time now.  If you know us at all and know anything about our story of moving to Thailand, you know that God has opened more doors than He ever has with any other decision we have ever made.  He has confirmed to us again and again, overwhelmingly at times, that this is what He is calling our family to do, become Site Volunteer Coordinators in Thailand.  So, I have been told by several people, that I need to be writing it all down.  All the things God has done and is doing as we journey through this time of transition.  So, I sat here, with my notebook and pen and listed all the things we have seen God's hand in as we made this decision to following His calling for our lives.  5 pages and 13 things later... I'm still not finished.  But I am OVERWHELMED! (oh man, now I getting emotional here at PJs)  From selling our house in less than 48 hours, to the Ladies Bible Study I was in studying "Discerning the Voice of God" by Pricilla Shirer while we were in the middle of interviews and deciding if this move to Thailand is what God wants us to do, to specific financial needs that we prayed about and He provided. I'm not sure there is any other way to discribe all the open doors but to say that we are OVERWHELMNED!  Honestly, I'm not sure there is anything else God could have done to make it any more clear that we are on the path He wants us to be!
So, all I have to say now, is Praise be to God! And the great part is, our journey is far from over... Amazing!

No comments: