Johnson

Johnson

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Oh No We Missed It

So, I love seeing all of Clay's "firsts." I got the first smile, I saw the first rolling over from his tummy to his back. I got the first laugh, etc. (I know, I am such a 1st time mom!) Well, all day yesterday he was on his back rolling over to his side, and almost to his tummy. He was so close, so I was watching him all day and even video taping him, hoping to get the first on video. Well, he just couldn't seem to make it all the way over. Rob came home from work and I put Clay on his back to show Rob how close he was to rolling over, and again he almost did it, but just couldn't seem to get all the way over. I even commented that it would be fun if Rob were home to see one of his "firsts." Rob went to get on the computer and I went to tend to dinner, leaving Clay in the living room playing under his activity gym ON HIS BACK. I said, now watch, he is going to roll over in the minute no one is their to witness it. Sure enough, I go back into the living room, and this is what I found... Yep, I was watching him all day long, waiting to see the roll over and I leave for one minute and he does it, that little stinker!!! It's like he knew, and he wanted to tease me! It starts already....
I still haven't witnessed it, hopefully he will do it again soon, this time, while I am watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like he is going to be a bit mischievous.

Miss Missa