Johnson

Johnson

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Little Rock

A couple weeks ago, I drove with my mom (and of course, Clay) to Little Rock to see my brother, sister-in-law and nephews. We had a fun time running around LR with the family. We were even able to make it to the LR zoo (Clay's first time to the zoo) on a very cold day. In NOLA it had been very warm until recently, so it was quite different having to dress a baby for cold weather, always wondering if he is too cold or maybe too warm. Clay had quite the time adjusting to a new place and new routine, but did ok considering. We had a fun time and I am glad Clay got to hang out with his cousins (he'll remember I'm sure ;)
Sam being goofy by the bears
Zach by the zebras (what a cutie)
trying to stay warm at the zoo
enjoying some baby einstein with his cousin
after school snack time

2 comments:

Renee said...

Such fun! Glad ya'll had a good time. I think the picture where Sam has his hand around Clay and they are facing the other way, the back of Clay's head looks like a baby doll. If I didn't know I would have thought it was a doll. :-)

Anonymous said...

Making those memories! thanks for sharing.

missa