Johnson

Johnson

Friday, August 28, 2009

Clay's 3 month appointment

Well, went to the pediatrician today for Clay's 3 month appointment. He took a 3 hour nap this morning, I didn't want to wake him up because I knew what was coming, wanted him to be rested. Well, he is 12 lbs. (I know, he's a little guy.. I promise I feed the kiddo all the time, I think he is just not going to be one of those chubby babies. If the kid would stop pooping all the time, maybe he would gain a little more weight ;) He is 24 1/4 inches long. So he continues to be about in the 25th per for weight and 75th for height. But the pediatrician had nothing but great things to say. She checked him all out and said that he looks very healthy! Of course at the end of the appointment comes the shots, 2 of them this time. And he was a trooper. Of course he cried, but really not for long and ended up falling asleep on the way home. Appointment couldn't have gone better! Thank you Lord for a happy, healthy baby boy. We love him so much

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah clay! and You Christina for doing a great job.

Miss missa