Johnson

Johnson

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12th!!!

Yes, I have stated the obvious, it's May 12, which for most of you is just another day, and well, it's just another day for me too. BUT, it does mark me being exactly one month from my due date, June 12!!! OH MY! I never thought I would get to this point and now it seems like time is just flying by. I feel a little overwhelmned with all the stuff I feel like I still need to do to get ready for our little man's arrival. I have been trying to space out preparing because I didn't want everything to be completely ready 6 weeks before my due date and then all I have to do is sit and wait for him. But now, I am thinking I maybe should have been doing a little bit more. It's amazing how much you have to do (or rather feel like you have to do) to get ready for this 6-8 lb. baby. All the stuff to read, practice, wash, organize, etc. I mean, really it's just this little baby. Not to say that I don't LOVE going through and washing all of his baby clothes and cute little blankets! All a part of the nesting, I guess. One month... wow... that's all I can say.

3 comments:

Linds said...

Just wait till you start dilating and effacing. It's like you have ants in your pants you get so anxious (atleast I did!).

Daphne said...

I am so happy for you. This is such an exciting time for you both. Get plenty of rest now because once your little one comes it's not as easy!! You are in our Prayers.

Erika said...

Congratulations Christina! How exciting! Believe me, this last month will drag by and go so fast at the same time :) I was checking out earlier posts - no pics of you pregnant :( I'm sure you are an incredibly cute preggo woman! God bless you three!