Johnson

Johnson

Friday, January 09, 2009

It's been forever...

Ok. I apologize to all. Although, I doubt anyone really checks my blog anymore since it has been so long since I have posted anything. Not much going on right now, well, besides growing a baby in my tummy! What an experience and I am not even half way there (almost!). I never really thought about all the stuff that comes with pregnancy. Like feeling so moody, tired, nauseous, etc. etc. etc. Boy does a woman's body do weird things when you are with child.
The greatest part, feeling our baby move! I have been feeling him for the past couple of weeks, but was not sure it was really him until this week. And boy is he active! In case you have not heard or caught it in my language, we found out we are having a boy. We are beyond excited and can't wait for his arrival. I am a little nervous about all the activity in my tummy. I think we might have a wild child on our hands! We will see.
Well, here is the ultrasound pic we took at 13 weeks. I am 18 weeks now. He looks quite a bit different now, but he's a cutie. I can already tell... We have another ultrasound feb.8. I will have to post the pics of that one after our appointment.

9 comments:

Jess said...

Yay!! You are back to the blog world!! How very exciting! You have to keep this updated with the progress of your little buddy growing inside of you. I'll be anxious to see pics and hear updates as the day draws near.

Love you!
~J

Chip Burkitt said...

Yes, it has been forever, and truth to tell, I've missed you. Glad you're back. Glad you're with child. Glad you're enjoying the whole experience. Let's see, I'm a little rusty on relationships... I guess, I'll be his great uncle.

Linds said...

YAY... ANOTHER BOY (your family really produces the boys huh?) Just you wait... the movement has yet to begun I promise! I am 26.5 weeks, and sometimes I feel like Brayden is practicing boxing in there! Drew and I watch the matches nightly and just laugh. Thankfully he sleeps when I sleep though, so I haven't had to deal with "midnight dancing". Hope you are starting to feel more "normal"... those first couple of weeks are ROUGH huh?

Renee said...

So glad you are back - not that your post wasn't anything I already knew, but I'm looking froward to keeping up with you!

Anonymous said...

I have misses all the adventures you have been on. Even though I see you weekly it is fun to see everything from a different perspective.
Missa

Anonymous said...

I have misses all the adventures you have been on. Even though I see you weekly it is fun to see everything from a different perspective.
Missa

Melody said...

Awww...I can tell my nephew is gonna be a handsome little guy already! =) I'm glad you're blogging again. I miss knowing what's going on with you guys. Of course, I could just call you.... Sorry I'm bad at that. What I'd really like to see is a picture of your tummy. Of course I would've killed Caleb if he'd tried to post a pic of my pregnant tummy on my blog... =)

Andy said...

yeah how exciting. i'm so glad that you are back too and that i can keep up with how and baby boy are doing.

rajrae said...

That's a great ultrasound picture! I'm always excited when a Mom2B starts feeling the baby... Such a wonderful, special time in your life. It makes all the nausea, tiredness and moodiness worth it. Bless you, Rob and your little boy! Can't wait to meet him in few months. Well, 5 or so. LOL