Johnson

Johnson

Monday, February 25, 2008

Golden Birthday...

So, I just realized the other day that today is my golden birthday. I am turning 26 on the 26th of February. I am not so sure when to think it's my birthday this year. We are 14 hours ahead of central time, the time zone I was born in... and well, I was talking to my family, but it is only Feb 25th there. So, I guess I just get two days to celebrate my birthday, today while it's Feb 26th in the Philippines and tomorrow, when it's Feb 26th in New Orleans. Ok, I know... I am over thinking this.

For my birthday this year, Rob took me to Pearl Farm, and VERY NICE resort here in the Philippines. It is on a different Island than the one we live on, so we had to take a 45 min boat ride to get there. It was very secluded and very nice. We spent two nights there Friday and Saturday and enjoyed a nice relaxing time. We have been really busy lately, so it was nice to just spend some quality time together. We got to sleep in late, eat great food, relax on the beach, go snorkeling, go kayaking, and swim in a beautiful pool with a great veiw of the ocean. Oh, it was so nice. Here are some pics:
On our way to Pearl Farm!!! We were really excited!
When we got to the resort, there was a man waiting with two pineapple juices for us as our welcome drink.
On Friday night, we went to Pirate's Night at the restaurant. They had dancers and gift giveaways. At the end, they had all of us limbo.
kayaking!
Doesn't my husband look good in that snorkeling gear!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I didn't know if I should send it today which is your birthday or Yesterday which would have been your birthday over there! so anyway HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.yESTERDAY HERE WAS JORDAN'S 16th birthday. I can't really spell cause i'm chukling to myself about all the days that are involved her .
Love and miss you,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate your golden birthday!! I had not heard that idea before until I was talking about your birthday at work, and Leslie Romano said it was your golden birthday, being 26 on the 26th. That is cool!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to sign the above message. You probably realized it was me, MaMa!! Love and miss you both!!

MaMa