Johnson

Johnson

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Vacation

Most of you probably already know this, but for the few of you who don't.... we are going to Thailand for Christmas, and I am so excited about it! A friend of mine here just showed me pictures of her trip to Thailand and it makes me even more excited! So, here are our plans:
Leave: Thursday December 20th fly to Manila, Philippines
Leave: Sunday December 23rd fly to Bangkok, Thailand
have lots of fun in Thailand
Leave: Monday December 31st fly back to Davao, Philippines
I think we are going to have internet on most of our trip, so I will try to blog and take you along with us. No promises, but I would love to share our trip with you as it unfolds. Otherwise, I will just do one big blog about it when we come back. We love you and miss you all!

No comments: