Johnson

Johnson

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Health

So, I just realized that I have not given an update on my health. I am doing much better these days. I have a few things going on in my body, nothing major, but must of my symptoms were probably caused by stress. Yeah, who knew that stress could cause your body to freak out on you! I had some really bad problems for about 2 weeks and then it gradually got better. I am doing really well now.
Ya know, its kind-of strange. I almost felt like we were dealing with some spiritual warfare. There was a time when so many things for our trip to the Philippines just wasn't working out and then they finally did(at the last possible second). Soon after, I started having all these health issues and we weren't even sure if we were still going to be able to go! We felt that either God might be telling us that this is not the time to go, or Satan might be trying to discourage us! Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world!! Looking back on it now, it just prepared us even more to leave. God taught us so much about Him and about each other. God has continued to confirm to us that this is what He wants for us! It's amazing to see how God uses things in our lives to draw us closer to Him. What Satan meant for evil, God meant for good. I love how God works!
Thank you all so much for all your prayers! I am so blessed to have amazing people in my life who will pray for me and walk along side of me even in my darkest times. You all mean so much to me! Thanks.

No comments: