Johnson

Johnson

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Goodbye Philippines... Hello Ireland

Well, we have had quite the adventure. There is no denying the fact that God has lead us here, and been with us every step of the way. I would not trade this experience for anything. The friends we have made here, the lessons we have learned, the culture we have been able to be apart of, it's all been amazing. I am not even going to begin to try and blog on my relections of ther last 10 months. I still need time to process the whole experience. Look for those blogs to come in the future...
Although we are so sad to leave, we are excited about the adventures to come. We fly tomorrow from Davao, Philippines to Dublin, Ireland. We decided to fulfill my life-long dream of visiting Ireland on our way back to America. We will rent a car, driving around the whole island for 10 days,ending up in Northern Ireland to see places like the house my grandmother grew up in and the spot where my grandparents met! I have dreamed of these places as a little girl and now I will actually get to see them! I am excited beyond words! I am not sure how much we will have internet access while we are there. I will try to post pictures, etc. during our trip but I won't make any promises!
On June 14th, we fly back to America! Wow! We can't wait to see you all! We love you and miss you! Ok, I need to go... have to finish packing and saying goodbye...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IRELAND?! ZOMG! LUCKY!!! We had a teacher last year from Northern Ireland! She was amazing. :) All the cool people go to Ireland, it seems.

Andy said...

so exciting. i would love to go to ireland. i am exvited for you guys and will live vicariously thru you thru picture. can't wait to see them. i just mentioned to my mom the other day about you guys and if you would be coming home soon.

Anonymous said...

Our prayers go with you!Can't wait to see and here all about the adventures.

Wofford's

Carpenters said...

Have a great time. We miss you guys. Ben's been to Ireland and he really was in awe of the scenery.