Johnson

Johnson

Friday, April 04, 2008

Chapel

So every Friday at MICA we have chapel. We usually have someone lead worship through singing and then have a speaker. The speaker is generally a teacher, parent, or local pastor. This morning, Rob was the speaker! Of course, I could not resist taking pictures of him when he spoke. He had the students split up into groups and play a game. Of course, the game comes with a lesson. The lesson?? Putting others before yourself. Although, he ran out of time (chapel started late due to techinical difficulties, and the game took longer than expected...) he did a great job! (This is for those of you in my family... I have really grown to LOVE taking pictures, especially of people... sometimes I feel like Uncle Jack at a family reunion!!! HAHA!)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures!! Keep sending them. and that Nephew of yours is soooo cute!! I gave him kisses from you and also Sam and Zack.
Miss Melissa