Johnson

Johnson

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since we are about 14 hours ahead of America, it is already Thursday Nov. 22 here. Thanksgiving day! Wow, this will be one weird thanksgiving. We have school today, so we have to teach. And tonight we are going to an Italian restaurant that is serving the typical American thanksgiving meal, with some Irish friends, and don't forget, we are living in the Philippines. Talk about an international thanksgiving! Just thought you all might enjoy that.... Everyone eat some good ole turkey and pumpkin pie for us! We miss you all.
What I am thankful for...
1. My Lord and Savior
2. My Husband- he is my support and best friend. I don't know what I would do without him
3. My family
4. My friends
5. God's incredible provision
6. the internet- It has made being halfway around the world a little easier!

We love you all. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: